A little introduction

Nothing I say will make a whole lot of sense. None of it will fit together. A lot of it will be from the countless stories I have created in my head. All of it will be from my heart. Please, read and enjoy. Comment with ways to fix my work. Don't water down how you really feel. Be harsh. I want to be as good as I can be. Help me achieve my goal.

03 June, 2011

The Worst Prison of All


There are no walls.
There are no chains.
No boundaries or
Physical restraints.

No one holds her back.
No one cares either way.
And yet there is something
That keeps her hidden.

She is trapped, bound
Inside her very own mind.

The confines don’t exist.
She only thinks they do.
She tries to escape
But it only engulfs her further.

They try to pull her back.
They tell her they love her.
He says he wants her heart.
But she can’t pull out…

A metaphor to drown all truth.
She’s imprisoned inside her mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment