A little introduction

Nothing I say will make a whole lot of sense. None of it will fit together. A lot of it will be from the countless stories I have created in my head. All of it will be from my heart. Please, read and enjoy. Comment with ways to fix my work. Don't water down how you really feel. Be harsh. I want to be as good as I can be. Help me achieve my goal.

15 June, 2011

Why?

What have I become when my past 'friends' don't even acknowledge me anymore? What did I do to deserve to be ignored? I don't expect conversations. I stopped expecting those a long time ago. But I simple 'hello' or wave would be most welcome. They could at least wave back or smile at me when I see them... I'm afraid I’ve fallen into an ungodly state of loneliness and I don't know how to come back. After so much pain from people I once loved, i have forgotten how to love. Matt tries to pull me back but I only sink deeper. Is this what I’ve grown accustomed to? Wallowing in this damned self-hatred? I only ask for an old friend to come back. I only ask for forgiveness from those who believe me to have done them wrong. Please. Don't let me stay in my oblivious depression. Hold onto who I was. Try to bring her back. I miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment