A little introduction

Nothing I say will make a whole lot of sense. None of it will fit together. A lot of it will be from the countless stories I have created in my head. All of it will be from my heart. Please, read and enjoy. Comment with ways to fix my work. Don't water down how you really feel. Be harsh. I want to be as good as I can be. Help me achieve my goal.

02 June, 2011

Broken

Lyndsy forces her eyes from her forearms and looks at the girl before her. She doesn’t even know who she is anymore. Dark circles surround the girl’s bloodshot eyes. Her plain brown hair is a mess of knots. Just looking at her repulses Lyndsy. She’s so stupid, so ugly,  and so completely and utterly useless. The clothes she wears do nothing to hide that ghastly body of hers. Red drips off her fingers as blood oozes from the fresh cuts. Waves of emotions wash over Lyndsy’s mind. Sadness, despair, and jealousy course through her body, only to disappear the next second, pushed out of the way by anger. She grits her teeth and reaches for the nearest object, her bloodied knife. Using all her strength, she hurls it at the girl before before. The blade strikes true and sticks in the wall. Glass cracks and falls to the floor, taking the image with it. Tears flow down Lyndsy’s face. She falls to the ground, sinking slowly into oblivion.

No comments:

Post a Comment