A little introduction

Nothing I say will make a whole lot of sense. None of it will fit together. A lot of it will be from the countless stories I have created in my head. All of it will be from my heart. Please, read and enjoy. Comment with ways to fix my work. Don't water down how you really feel. Be harsh. I want to be as good as I can be. Help me achieve my goal.

07 June, 2011

Facing the Inevitable

Shining forest green eyes pierce my heart. Thick ebony fur bristles and a deep warning growl vibrates from the animal’s chest. I step closer still. The growl increases in volume and his lips pull back to reveal gleaming white teeth and a blood red tongue lashes across them as if tasting my preordained death.
My mind screams at me to run but my body’s only response is to step closer. I know it doesn’t make sense but I feel no fear, even as the blood lust settles into the creature’s eyes. The wolf’s muscles tense as he prepares to spring and I close my eyes. With one last step, I move forward to finally end all the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment