A little introduction

Nothing I say will make a whole lot of sense. None of it will fit together. A lot of it will be from the countless stories I have created in my head. All of it will be from my heart. Please, read and enjoy. Comment with ways to fix my work. Don't water down how you really feel. Be harsh. I want to be as good as I can be. Help me achieve my goal.

02 June, 2011

Renewal

A shuddering breath,
Another tear,
Another tremor.
Pain explodes within her.
Will these gaps ever be healed?
Will she ever be whole again?
Yet another piece of her heart gone,
Yet another dream crushed,
Yet another tear falls.
How can she live like this?
How can she keep her head up
When her heart is so full of holes?
The long lonely nights laugh at her.
The bright new cuts taunt her.
Blood runs down her arms
The warm liquid somewhat comforting,
Reminding her she still lives.
She still breathes.
Her heart still beats.
With one last shuddering breath,
She stands up once again.
Holding her head up high,
With a new reason to go on,
She is alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment