A little introduction

Nothing I say will make a whole lot of sense. None of it will fit together. A lot of it will be from the countless stories I have created in my head. All of it will be from my heart. Please, read and enjoy. Comment with ways to fix my work. Don't water down how you really feel. Be harsh. I want to be as good as I can be. Help me achieve my goal.

03 June, 2011

This One's for the Janitors

I have a story behind this one if ya'll would be interested.


I feel for you.
I really do.
You have to clean up after
All those high school students.
They don’t care about the mess.
They didn’t think about
Who it would affect.
They only think of themselves.
Time and time again,
You pick up their trash
And wash off the windows.
You do your best
And they don’t care.
Did they think about you
As they graffitied that wall?
No.
They pass you over.
They don’t even know who you are.
Who are they to do that?
Who are they to cause trouble?
They are nobody.
To the high school janitor
Scrubbing paint off the wall,
I know who you are.
And I apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment