A little introduction

Nothing I say will make a whole lot of sense. None of it will fit together. A lot of it will be from the countless stories I have created in my head. All of it will be from my heart. Please, read and enjoy. Comment with ways to fix my work. Don't water down how you really feel. Be harsh. I want to be as good as I can be. Help me achieve my goal.

07 January, 2012

Just Shut Up

              You, my friend, are in what most call the “honeymoon phase.”  You’re super happy and lovey dovey and all around ecstatic about your relationship.  But that will fade and soon you’ll be fighting and making each other cry.  You’ll say things to hurt them just because you like that glint of pain in their eyes.  But then you realize that you are a fucking asshole and you’ll feel like shit because they are everything to you and they deserve so much better.  Why on earth would you do something to hurt them?  Then they lash back at you and soon both of you are sitting in an angry silence because you disgust yourself and you can’t seem to think that you deserve to even talk to them.  You punish yourself by not being around them and not talking to them and you don’t realize the kinds of pain both of you are needlessly going through. 
                The only reason you’re with them is because you know that you love them… and miraculously they love you back.  You know that the pain of being without them is far greater than the pain their words give you.  You remember that they are your reason and you are theirs.  A love like that can’t be broken with some stupid words dished out because you were too busy being angry at life and yourself to care what you were saying.  So you stay by their side.  You push the pain away and sacrifice your entire being to them, because that is the meaning of life and of love.  And no one can take that away from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment