A little introduction

Nothing I say will make a whole lot of sense. None of it will fit together. A lot of it will be from the countless stories I have created in my head. All of it will be from my heart. Please, read and enjoy. Comment with ways to fix my work. Don't water down how you really feel. Be harsh. I want to be as good as I can be. Help me achieve my goal.

19 January, 2012

Fuck

I realized that when I post my stuff I tend to post it all at once. And then I remembered that no one reads this shit so it doesn't really matter. I just ramble because I can. This is my bitch-fest. This is where I blabber on about how much my life sucks even though I know that other people are suffering worse than I am but I think that my life sucks just because I cna't seem to really think about other people because I'm a selfish BITCH! Fuck my life! I need to learn how to shut up. I need to learn to stop being so angry... so hurtful... FUCK!!!!!!! someone kill me now.... put me out of this misery... put yourself out of this god awful pain that hasn't been warrented in the slightest. fuck.......

No comments:

Post a Comment