A little introduction

Nothing I say will make a whole lot of sense. None of it will fit together. A lot of it will be from the countless stories I have created in my head. All of it will be from my heart. Please, read and enjoy. Comment with ways to fix my work. Don't water down how you really feel. Be harsh. I want to be as good as I can be. Help me achieve my goal.

16 January, 2012

Consumed

Consumed
I love the soft touch of his hands.
I love the deep burning in his eyes
Matching the flames in my heart.
I love the warmth of his body
On those cool summer nights.
I love the dark freckles on his face
His arms
His lips.
Oh his lips…
Their heated touch on my skin
Sets me on fire.
The strength of his arms
Pushed my heart into overdrive.
My mind clears
My blood races.
I yearn just to hold his hand.
The two of us…
Together as one…
I love him.
Everything and anything he does.
I can’t live without him.
I don’t want to try.
I just want him
All of him
Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment