A little introduction

Nothing I say will make a whole lot of sense. None of it will fit together. A lot of it will be from the countless stories I have created in my head. All of it will be from my heart. Please, read and enjoy. Comment with ways to fix my work. Don't water down how you really feel. Be harsh. I want to be as good as I can be. Help me achieve my goal.

09 April, 2013

What I Want


What do I want? I want to write. I want to be a person that changes a generation with my words. Words can do anything. They have the power to fix lives or tear them apart. With a pencil and some paper, I can do anything. I can help people all over the world. I want to teach those who have everything what it feels like to lose it all. I want to give those who have lost everything the courage to win it all back. I want to be a person my children and their children will look up to because of how much I have accomplished. One day, I will be the kind of person I want my kids to be. One day, I will be the kind of person I’ve always admired. One day, I will be somebody with the strength to do anything. That’s what I want. I want to live. I want to love. And I want to teach people what it’s like to feel how I do. With these words, people will relate and react and I will be the one to thank when they come together. One day, I will say “you’re welcome” with a heart full of joy and a mind full of what comes next.

No comments:

Post a Comment