A little introduction

Nothing I say will make a whole lot of sense. None of it will fit together. A lot of it will be from the countless stories I have created in my head. All of it will be from my heart. Please, read and enjoy. Comment with ways to fix my work. Don't water down how you really feel. Be harsh. I want to be as good as I can be. Help me achieve my goal.

09 April, 2013

"The physicality is the best part."

No. The body is the least important part. The mind and the heart are what I need and no one will ever have a heart as beautiful as his. No one will ever be able to understand me like he did. No one will ever deserve my love like he did. No one will ever be worth as much as he was to me. I will never love like that again. I will never be able to give myself to someone else because he still owns my heart. And I don’t want it back. I hope I never love again. I hope I never have to hurt like this again. He can keep my heart and my soul because I don’t want it. I don’t want to live with just some other body to hold me because I know that I’d just be hurting them like he did to me. I hope no one falls in love with me so they don’t have to suffer like this. I hope all the pain is only caused to me and it dies with me so no one else has to feel like this. Never. Never again will I be as happy as I was with him but never again will I bring someone such sadness as I did to him or he did to me. You can keep all your low-grade slutty morals to yourself and shut your mouth about things you don’t understand. You can never understand what that kind of love is like so don’t even pretend that you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment