A little introduction

Nothing I say will make a whole lot of sense. None of it will fit together. A lot of it will be from the countless stories I have created in my head. All of it will be from my heart. Please, read and enjoy. Comment with ways to fix my work. Don't water down how you really feel. Be harsh. I want to be as good as I can be. Help me achieve my goal.

22 January, 2013

Help....

If I irritate you so much, then why don't you just find someone who doesn't? Why don't you find someone who will make you happy and not bug you all the time? Someone who makes you smile, not frown. Someone who will listen to you and listen to all your stories without butting in and making corrections. Someone who shares the same outlooks on life and doesn't dash your dreams with fucking logic. Find someone who treats you like you are the best thing in the world and someone who will love you for everything you do. Find someone you like to talk to all the time, like that girl from school that you text. You text her but you can't find the time to text me... I must not be good enough for any of that. I must not be good enough for you anymore. So find someone better than me. Because you deserve better. Because you deserve to be happy and I am just not doing it for you anymore. Stop dragging me around in this relentless pursuit for your heart and just let me go. I'm not strong enough to give you up unless you throw me aside, but I'm tired of this pain all the time. Don't bring up my hopes just to grind me into the ground time and time again. I can't do this anymore....

No comments:

Post a Comment