A little introduction

Nothing I say will make a whole lot of sense. None of it will fit together. A lot of it will be from the countless stories I have created in my head. All of it will be from my heart. Please, read and enjoy. Comment with ways to fix my work. Don't water down how you really feel. Be harsh. I want to be as good as I can be. Help me achieve my goal.

27 April, 2013

A new book?!?


                I am starting a new book. Again. But this one will probably have all my other stories that I’ve started already in it. It will be written by a character we will call Fate. This character follows people through time and sees their love lives and meddles slightly but mostly observes. So this will be a bunch of short love stories of boy meets girl (or boy meets boy or girl meets girl in some cases) and it will be cheesy but I need to get all these bullshit love stories out of my head and into something else. So I am writing a book. My goal is to have at least 5 decently written out and described love stories that I can put together with this Fate person and have it organized and ready to possibly publish… wish me luck…

No comments:

Post a Comment