A little introduction

Nothing I say will make a whole lot of sense. None of it will fit together. A lot of it will be from the countless stories I have created in my head. All of it will be from my heart. Please, read and enjoy. Comment with ways to fix my work. Don't water down how you really feel. Be harsh. I want to be as good as I can be. Help me achieve my goal.

09 November, 2012

William

     I spent the night with a man named William.
     We sat for hours and sipped our wine. We spoke of movies and music and books. We contemplated the meanings of life and death. We shared stories and laughed until we could not breathe. I fell asleep in his arms and made him breakfast in the morning.
     Complications arose and he had to leave shortly after. He only kissed me twice. Once quickly and nervously early in the evening. One lingering and passionate right as he left. I knew him for a few short hours, but I felt like I had known him my whole life. I may never meet him again, but I will always remember the night I fell for a man named William.

No comments:

Post a Comment