A little introduction

Nothing I say will make a whole lot of sense. None of it will fit together. A lot of it will be from the countless stories I have created in my head. All of it will be from my heart. Please, read and enjoy. Comment with ways to fix my work. Don't water down how you really feel. Be harsh. I want to be as good as I can be. Help me achieve my goal.

17 December, 2012

Madness

I can feel it creeping in. It hits me at night when I try to sleep but just toss and turn for hours. It hits me when I'm at work and my mind wanders. Some people notice when my eyes glaze over and I seem like a robot. I always notice. I try to reel it in but to no avail. These lines on my wrist tell me I still exist. The hard bumps where the cuts are soothe me far more than any word or touch. The madness is becoming who I am. Or maybe it was always who I was. Maybe I am only just realizing that it exists. I can hear it calling me. Maybe someday I'll give in and indulge myself in it. Maybe someday I'll fall and never return...

No comments:

Post a Comment